Friday, May 28, 2010

I've been featured!

Head over to La Toriana.....Elizabeth has done a lovely post about Nest today (thankyou so much Elizabeth!)!
I've written about La Toriana before and showed you a small selection of what they have but I'm dying to get my hands on the beautiful Tea Princess stuff (shown below).....I just need a baby girl in my life!
When I spoke about my miscarriage and the amazing women interviewed by Little One Baby who inspired me to write the post, well Elizabeth is one of those inspiring women (if you don't have your copy, go buy one and read the stories.....just get a box of tissues first!).



1 comment:

Bubby Makes Three said...

The Tea Princess stuff is so sweet... Fern wore this dress at her Naming Day: http://bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com/2009/10/ferns-naming-day.html
and I will keep it as a memento always!

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics