Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feature Colour: Coral

Coral has been on my radar for nearly 3 years now……Hugh’s nursery, if he was a girl of course, was going to feature coral.  You may have noticed that this gorgeous colour is starting to pop up more and more. 

It is a perfect colour to team with a grey backdrop or pair a beautiful soft yellow or keep it lovely and fresh with white.


via meohmy

Boy and Girl Shared Room, A toddler boy who loves golf and a new baby girl who needs some glam crammed into one room. Lots of storage for toys and a big wall for books and artwork., Nurseries Design

via rate my space


via made by girl via Cape27

lay baby lay via 6thstreetdesign1

via Lay Baby Lay

(oh I know this isn’t a nursery, but it would look beautiful above a cot!) ptbshower17via Craig & Whitney Blog via pintrest 

032311LeahNurseryTour_MainImage.jpgfrom ohdeedoh

What do you think?  I just love this colour!


Cherie @ 'a baby called Max' said...


I'm a coral convert!

cinzia said...

this is a color i would never consider, but these rooms are beautiful. I love the big coral frame above the crib!

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics