Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Win: Better Homes & Gardens family day out

I know I normally only cover nursery and associated items, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to give my readers tickets to the Better Homes and Garden family day out (Melbourne 24-26th February).

BHG_298x170px2

This fabulous LIVE event brings to life the pages of Australia’s favourite magazine, providing home makers, DIY enthusiasts, keen gardeners and aspiring cooks with inspiring new ideas for their home and garden.

Don’t miss live stage shows from your favourite TV presenters, inspiring ideas, workshops and products for you to try and sensational shopping from over 250 exhibitors. Plus, with plenty of entertainment for the children, this is an unbeatable day out for the whole family!

All your favourite Better Homes and Gardens TV experts will be there and you can see them LIVE!  Graham Ross, Tara Dennis, 'Fast' Ed, Karen Martini, Jason Hodges, Rob Palmer and Johanna Griggs will take to the stage to share their creative and original ideas to help you make yours a better home and garden! Click here to view the stage timetables.

Love your home? Love your garden? You’ll love Better Homes and Gardens LIVE!

**********************************

So would you like a double pass?  Just leave me a comment below (or on my Facebook page here). I have 10 to give away!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Sounds like a great day out. Would love a chance to win a family pass for my sister.

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics