Thursday, October 10, 2013

A nursery for baby L

Back in May, I had the pleasure of designing a gender neutral nursery for a client in Melbourne.  Often when I’m doing a neutral nursery, I will give my clients boy and girl options as well that they can add in once baby is born, and this was the case for this client as well. 

This is one of the design options I presented them.

Nest Design Studio - Baby L

Whilst Baby L isn’t due just yet (very soon though!), I was able to pay a visit and photograph the room in it’s gender neutral stage.

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 9

Nest Design Studio - Nursery Interior Design

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 1

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 2

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 3

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 5

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 6

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 7

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 10

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 12

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery 11

Nest Design Studio - Lane Nursery

Baby L’s parents have done an amazing job with the wall, I’m sure you would agree (and I’m sure with lots of cursing as each star was installed individually!).

Baby L, your nursery is ready and waiting!  The 16th of October is a great day to join the world, all the cool kids are born then!  *yes, the 16th is my birthday and I had 2 friends little boys join the world on that day last year*

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi Belinda,

Have just been looking at your new boys' rooms in LOK - divine! Just wondering, are the bookshelves from Ikea? x

Cheese and Pickles said...

I love the space theme you have going on. With all the silver and the space pod style grey chair. The knitted mobile adds a vintage feel to the nursery its fantastic . Well done!

Anonymous said...

How r there's stars put on? Stencilled or vinyl stickers?

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

They are decals.

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics